Donald A. Smith: Professional Development Consultant for KidSolve, Inc.
Don conducts staff development of teachers in the use and customization of interactive, multi-media software and sensor systems for mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology courses at middle school, high school and community college levels. Instruction includes use of Internet for interactive subscription service and technical support. Also Don serves as distance learning moderator for online Internet courses.
- Midwest Region Staff Development Consultant for Logal Educational Software, Inc. 1995-1999.
- Senior executive positions for the United Methodist Church, Arvin Industries and Rockwell International.
- Implemented mini-computer and networked PC systems for finance and accounting, pharmaceutical inventory, medical records, nationwide health benefits administration, and administration of statewide tax assistance programs for the elderly and indigent.
- Supervised both business and technical computer center operations and programming. Performed system analysis and programming for mainframe and special purpose computers for defense projects and general business applications.
- Mathematics Instructor, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio
- Physics Member, Science Teacher Training Team to Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Instructor in Technical Theater, Indiana Community Theater Association
- Forensic Coach and Judge, High School Forensic Competitions Director
- Psychodrama Group for Troubled Teenagers
- IRS- Certified Instructor for Tax Preparation
- AB, Harvard University, Science and Mathematics
- Graduate Courses in Business and Mathematics at Case Western Reserve Institute, Ohio State and College of the Armed Forces
- Certified Management Accountant and Enrolled Agent
- Member: National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Accountants and Chairperson, National Training Committee of AARP Tax-Aide Program